| (All answers can be found in the Fall 2000 issue.)
- How many letters does the Hebrew language contain?
- How many vowels?
- Approximate number of Progressive congregations in the Former
Soviet Union today.
- Approximate number of Jews, in millions, in the Former Soviet
- Age of the oldest person to become a rabbi in the history of the
- The first rabbinic seminary in America was built in what year?
- What was the approximate American Jewish population at that time?
- Number of Reform rabbis ordained since the seminary's opening.
- Approximate number of Reform, Conservative, and Reconstructionist
congregations joining together in the High Holiday Hunger Project,
one of the largest food drives of the year.
- Approximate number of volumes in the combined collections of Hebrew
Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion (New York, Cincinnati,
Los Angeles, Jerusalem).
PREVIOUS PUZZLES AND QUIZZES
Back to RJ Magazine
Copyright © 2000, Union of American Hebrew Congregations
Most recent update 25 Aug 2000