- How many steps are there in the seder?
- How many middot, i.e. Jewish values or virtues, are noted in Pirkei Avot?
- Year in which former UAHC President Rabbi Alexander M. Schindler, of blessed memory, stated that Reform Jews had to embrace our intermarried children; draw intermarried couples into the synagogue; and encourage them to convert and raise their children as Jews.
- In the lamed-vavnik legend, how many righteous individuals are there for whose sake God takes pity on the world?
- In millions, approximately how many Jewish immigrants entered America between 1880 and 1920?
- According to talmudic law, every contract--including the one a boy enters into at his bar mitzvah--has a life span of how many years?
- Percentage of the cost of family celebration which many American Jews donate to the Jewish hunger relief organization Mazon.
- Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai's work has been translated into how many languages?
- How many times each year does Jewish tradition instruct us to remember those we have lost?
- Approximate number of liberal synagogues in North America.