(All answers can be found in the Spring 1998 issue.)
- What may be some of the reasons Jewish men are fleeing synagogue life?
- How is Jewish masculinity different from "generic" masculinity?
- What does the Passover seder mean to "Star Trek" star Leonard Nimoy?
- What are some of the inequities in the rules governing the issuance of a get (Jewish divorce decree)?
- Define nashim.
- What was the controversy surrounding the original 1955 Broadway production of "The Diary of Anne Frank"?
- What is Judaism's attitude toward work?
- How was the mezuzah different in ancient times?
- What is an omer and why did our ancestors traditionally count it?
- Who said he/she felt "pierced by what lies in the middle between man and God"?
PREVIOUS PUZZLES AND QUIZZES
Back to RJ Magazine
Copyright © 1998, Union of American Hebrew Congregations
Most recent update 18 Feb 1998