(All answers can be found in the Spring 1998 issue.)
- Moses lived ____ years.
- According to Israeli polls, what percentage of Israelis define themselves as "secular"?
- A genetic defect which doubles the small risk of getting colon cancer is present in ____ American Jews.
- Kay and Mannie Dreyfus celebrated their ____ wedding anniversary at Temple Sinai, Lawrence, NY.
- On the morning of a Jewish festival, what percentage of the worshipers are typically female?
- Approximate number of Reform temple leaders (board members).
- The National Academy of Sciences reported that ____ percent of cancers in women are associated with long-term eating habits.
- The number of hours added on to the average work year in the last two decades.
- Number of corporations currently participating in the Corporate Angel Network (flying cancer patients and their family members to major U.S. cities on private jets free of charge).
- Approximate number of worshipers at 7:00 a.m. services during the Dallas Biennial.
PREVIOUS PUZZLES AND QUIZZES
Back to RJ Magazine
Copyright © 1998, Union of American Hebrew Congregations
Most recent update 18 Feb 1998